Weight: 162 lbs
Calories: 2588
Carbs: 206g
Fat: 112g
Protein: 81g
So, this blog is about my ups and downs. Accountability for falling off the wagon.
I resisted the 7-layer caramel cake at work, then I started not feeling well and ate eight cookies and a handful of cheezits. And drank a Modelo Chelada. I've logged it all, and feeling a bit down.
There's two reasons I get the sudden carb cravings. My period and constipation. Can you guess which one it was? Well, I don't really keep track of my menses, so I really thought that was it. Then I realized I haven't pooped since last weekend. No bueno. I need to drink a lot more water. A lot. Like chug a huge glass every at least.
But the carbs are working. I feel the bloat moving through my system. Back to keto today after a 1-hour break that set me back three days. C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment